Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions are entered into by and between Sarva and You
(hereinafter: “the Member”).
The member must read the Terms & Conditions carefully and sign-off in agreement
with the same.
- Sarva Yoga is a brand owned by Zorba Renaissance Pvt Ltd (herein and
henceforth referred to as ZRPL), and therefore all the invoices and other
official communication to our members will be done under Zorba Renaissance Pvt
- The membership entitles the usage of Sarva facilities and the equipment &
services available therein.
- The membership gives access to the Sarva Yoga studio allotted to the
members, except if specified otherwise.
- Membership entitles the member to a specific number of yoga sessions based
on the membership package purchased. These sessions must be consumed during the
term of the Membership.
- By enrolling with us members agree to share their contact number and email
id to receive communication from Sarva in the form of SMS, WhatsApp messages,
Newsletters and Phone calls.
- The Yoga sessions can be availed only by the member paying the fees.
Transfer of membership can be approved only for select cases (medical emergency/
- Membership fee once paid cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- The expiry date of any membership is always the last day and last session of
the membership period.
- Membership fees must be paid in advance. The membership commences when Sarva
has received the membership fee from the member.
- Though all reasonable care will be taken by the Instructors, Sarva is not
liable for any injuries/damages that might occur during the Yoga Session.
- Any workshops conducted by Sarva during the terms of the membership will be
paid workshops and will be optional for the member.
- The member need not have any prior experience of yoga.
- There is no age limit to join the Yoga sessions.
- S/he must take the responsibility for their decision to join Yoga
considering their previous health ailments/ chronic disorders etc., if any.
- However, the member must be responsible enough to attend the sessions
regularly and to abide by the Terms & Conditions.
- SESSION DECORUM
- Members purchase yoga packages with agreement to follow the session and the
batch timings which are allotted to the member during the enrolment. The batch
timings cannot be rescheduled or changed once accepted by the member.
- The number of sessions in a week is scheduled on the basis of the package
purchased by the member.
- The maximum duration of each session will be 60 minutes.
- Sarva has the sole discretion of allocating instructor for the sessions.
Personal preference for instructor(s) communicated or expressed by any member
will not be considered at any point for change in allocation of instructor(s).
- The Member will strictly follow all instructions issued by the Instructor
during the Yoga Session.
- USE OF FACILITIES
- The Yoga studio and related facilities will be used for training purposes
- Lockers are available for Members to keep their belongings during yoga
- Sarva does not take responsibility for loss or theft of any personal
belongings of members that are kept inside or outside the lockers.
- CODE OF CONDUCT
The member must respect the behavioural and operating principles and follow
them on all occasions. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Wearing appropriate and clean clothes & shoes.
- Bring a yoga mat for the session.
- Leaving props intact after usage.
- Behaving in a friendly and respectful manner towards the other members as
well as the Sarva staff.
- Consumption of alcohol, tobacco or any other addictive materials is not
- Consumption of foods/ beverages inside the Yoga studio is not allowed.
- The instructor can be contacted only during the session. In case,
communication is necessary beyond the session hours, members can send messages
to the instructor, however, response to the messages will be at the discretion
of the instructor.
- Inappropriate or abusive communication to the instructor in any form
(verbal, SMS, mail or WhatsApp) will not be tolerated. Any such communication
will immediately brought to notice of Sarva management, who then can decide upon
termination of membership with immediate effect.
- STUDIO DECORUM
- Studios open at specified time-slot, except on Sundays, public holidays or
Government declared holidays.
- Members will be provided with a schedule for sessions to be conducted.
- Members need to attend the Yoga sessions at the specified time-slot.
- Sarva’s staff will communicate to members in case there is/are any changes
in the schedule or cancellation of session due to unavoidable circumstances.
- ACCESS & SECURITY
- Sarva yoga studios maintain access control for the members.
- Members will be allowed to go inside the yoga studio using the biometrics
facility at the premises.
- If the biometrics facility is not available at the premises, the members
need to sign on attendance register.
- If required, a member may be asked to provide identity proof at the
- No one else will be allowed to get inside the Yoga studio with the member or
during the absence of a member, by using the membership details.
- TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
- The membership can be terminated at Sarva management’s discretion, in case
any violation of code of conduct occurs.
- RENEWAL OF MEMBERSHIP
- At the end of the membership package chosen by the member, s/he may decide
to renew the membership one month prior to the expiry date.
- The member needs to approach the front-desk executive or the trainer or the
studio manager to renew the membership.
- FROZEN MEMBERSHIP
- Frozen Membership: It is possible to freeze the membership for:
- Medical reasons, upon presentation of a medical certificate, or
- Military service, upon presentation of the official call to duty.
- However, a one-month’s membership cannot be frozen for one month.
- The membership can be put on hold for period approved by Sarva’s management,
after which the membership is automatically reactivated.
- For pregnancy, the membership freezing period can be 9 months. However, the
member must inform the studio personnel at appropriate time about start and end
dates of this period.
- A member may choose to request for a transfer to a studio at a different
location. S/he might have to pay a membership transfer fee.
- To know more, the member needs to approach the studio manager.
- POSTING PHOTOGRAPHS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Sarva may decide to post member photographs that are taken inside the studio
(e.g. group photos) on social media.
- However, if a member has any objection for posting his/ her photograph, s/he
needs to inform Sarva representative at the studio. Necessary actions will be
taken to remove the photograph.
- All requests from members related to yoga sessions will be evaluated and
decision on the requests will be taken by Sarva’s authorised personnel.
- Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change at sole discretion of
- All disputes are subject to Chennai jurisdiction only.
I have read and understood the Terms & Conditions mentioned above and I agree
with the same.